Silentnight Healthy Growth Kids Mattress (Blue or Lilac)
- Miracoil zoned spring system
- Comfortable fillings for growing bodies
- Breathable airflow border and foam free
- The mattress is double sided.
- Lilac & Blue Gingham options
- Mattress Depth: 23cm
- Comfort: Firm
The Healthy Growth range is designed especially for infants, juniors and teens and includes three different mattresses; the Bunk, Junior, and Extra Comfort, all are designed with breathable EcoComfort Fibre® fillings to keep children cool and comfortable at night and to give parents peace of mind that their child's growing body will get a comfortable night's sleep.
The mattresses include Silentnight's unique Miracoil® spring system, developed especially to align a child's spine as they grow, and are rod-edged to give growing bodies extra support and for durability.
Each mattress is also free from chemical treatment, containing only clean and odourless polyester fillings, making them hypoallergenic and dust-mite resistant. They provide extra layers of comfortable filling for growing bodies and there's a choice of pink or blue Gingham for children looking to complement bedroom colour schemes.
Sleep Surface - 100% Polyester
Side Border - 100% Polyester
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.