1. ABOUT THIS POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website shop.silentnight.co.uk (our site), whether as a guest or a registered user.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use Terms & Conditions
Only persons aged over 18 may use the interactive services on our site. By using such services you warrant to us that you are over the age of 18.
shop.silentnight.co.uk is a site operated by the Silentnight Group Limited (we, our, us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07525259. Our registered office is at PO Box 9, Long Ing Lane, Barnoldswick, Lancashire BB18 6BL. Our VAT number is 108 2580 29. Our trading address is at PO Box 9, Long Ing Lane, Barnoldswick, Lancashire BB18 6BL
2. PROHIBITED USES
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and/or
- knowingly to transmit any data, and/or to send and/or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use here; and/or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issuing a warning to you;
- taking legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- taking legal action against you; and/or
- disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not an exhaustive list, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
4. CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.